02 September 2007

Home, Sweet Unfurnished Apartment

I am now moved in to my apartment and I took Jay to the airport this morning. I guess the full realization of what the next few months entail didn't really hit me until last night. I had a small emotional breakdown this morning when he was getting ready to go, but I feel okay now. I am trying to avoid the feelings that I can't do this and just be as optimistic as possible.
When I get this place cleaned up a little, I'll post a few pictures. Even if no one else cares, I'm sure Eisel's curious! Right Eis? :) It is "furnished" with 2 camping chairs, an air mattress and some boxes. Pretty sweet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Stay strong, Katie. It's just a few months, or maybe even less. And your place sounds lovely. You should let us see it.

02 September, 2007 11:04  
Blogger Kayla said...

You can do it!! I have faith in you. Just pretend like your camping... only you can shower and cook. See, not so bad now is it? You could even rent out a room and earn some extra cash on the side.

02 September, 2007 17:40  
Blogger Kayla said...

may I suggest a change in linkage? I'll give you a tip. I drink coffee now. I have for quite some time actually.

03 September, 2007 16:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home