03 September 2007

My sweet pad...

The living room:


The kitchen:


The bedroom:


My goal in posting these was not to make anyone jealous, but now that it's done, that may be inevitable. So please, feel free to come visit. You can sleep...um...on the air mattress. And I'll sleep on the floor. I'm actually not scared to say that.
My friend Doug called a while ago and said that he's gonna bring by some furniture for me to borrow. I don't know what he's bringing, but I'm hoping for a table of some sort. Any sort, really. Anyway, he's coming tomorrow night, so that'll be cool.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Your link made me laugh. Nice place.

03 September, 2007 17:44  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Pretty sweet Katie! We're praying for you!

04 September, 2007 09:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping on an air mattress isn't that bad. We did it for a year. Hope you are fairing well.

04 September, 2007 09:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you because it seems like you should be here since Justin is here. Emily smiled when we told her about you and I don't think it had anything to do with the crazy faces we were making while we said it! Love you! Hope to see you soon!

04 September, 2007 13:40  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

thats a new one :) i'll tell people i go to USC now

04 September, 2007 23:18  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

That is a nice place. I hope you don't decide to stay there so you won't lose your sweet apartment. I hope it's not too long.

07 September, 2007 20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home