13 September 2007

Well, it's time I updated. I really don't have much to blog about, though.
I've made it through a week and a half of living alone. I miss Jay, but thankfully it's been more tolerable than it seemed. I've been trying to keep myself pretty busy so I don't notice quite as much. I think that's been working. I've been doing much more than we would if he was here!
Oh, here's a good story.
Saturday I ended up with not much to do, so I decided to head over to the pool and lay out for a little while. Even though the point of laying out is to get sun, I still use sunscreen to keep from burning. So I went down to the pool, sprayed on the Coppertone and then carefully applied sunscreen to my face. I was laying down with my arm over my eyes since it was really bright outside. About 30 minutes later, my mom called. I made the sad mistake of laying there with my face uncovered while I talked to her for quite a while. Now, I thought it wouldn't matter since I put sunscreen on my face. The problem was that I failed to apply it to my eyelids.
Yeah, that right. My eyelids got sunburned. It was not nice.
Anyway, I need to go out to the balcony and check my laundry, so that's all for now.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it will just look like you are wearing pink eye shadow. I just hope they don't peel. Hope you stay busy! You are a brave women!

13 September, 2007 21:22  
Blogger Kayla said...

I didn't even know that was possible. I'm with brenda though on hoping they don't peel.

14 September, 2007 16:48  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

thats doesnt sound like it feels good! i fell asleep out at the lake one time for a couple hours laying on my stomach with no sunscreen, safe to say my back got fried.

15 September, 2007 13:00  
Blogger noah! said...

i do the sunscreen tan too.

15 September, 2007 23:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't tan, but I look good anyway! White like toothpaste!

17 September, 2007 14:51  
Blogger Kayla said...

You know what tonight is?? Yeah ya do! The new season of the Office starts tonight!! See, if you lived in CA you would have to wait a whole extra hour to watch it. Theres a bright side to everything. Happy watching!

20 September, 2007 17:12  
Blogger Kayla said...

Dang it!!!! I was a week off. Sorry.

20 September, 2007 20:52  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

i'll be sure and do that on my first day. i dont think he should have a problem getting on next hiring class though, whenever that may be.

22 September, 2007 20:31  
Blogger Kayla said...

my cd came today!!!!! I assume you've gotten yours by now, do you love it??!!! Its actually kind of short, but I really like it. Its back to his old style which is always a good thing. Oh yeah, did you get the John Ralston cd with yours? I wasn't expecting that, but it was kind of a nice surprise. Also, and I know this is a little picky, but I was surprised that the cd wasn't in a real case. Its fine though because the music inside is totally awesome!!!
p.s. I'm totally wearing the shirt right now.

28 September, 2007 19:13  
Blogger Kayla said...

i agree. its a nice shirt. what color did you get? i ended up getting the blue one.

29 September, 2007 21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home