01 October 2007

David Crowder

I'm very excited to say that I'm going to see David Crowder in concert on Sunday! There's a new couple named Chandra and Fletcher that started coming to our lifegroup. They got tickets and invited some of us. It should be fun. Too bad it's Sunday night...that'll make Monday kind of hard, but oh well.
In keeping with my bravery of trying new scary foods, I ate jambalaya last night. I was quite frightened as I've never had it and wasn't even entirely sure what it was. Anyway, it turned out to be surprisingly tasty. Also, it was made with extra chicken in place of the shrimp...since I don't like shrimp.
I don't really have much else to say right now. I'll try not to be so lame about updating!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Lame, I haven't updated in weeks. If that's lame consider me Miles Davis....or something like that.

01 October, 2007 18:56  
Blogger noah! said...

theres this episode of seinfeld where george's dad yells JAMBALAYA! you just made me think of that. when are you moving out to redding?

01 October, 2007 22:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want some dang jambalaya! I am proud of you and have decided that as soon as you come back Brenda will make us some chicken creole!!!!

My word to type was xhoky

02 October, 2007 00:17  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hey I really like David Crowder!! How exciting for you! Is he going to be with a guy named Phil Wickham? I only ask because they're on tour together right now I think and he's really good too. Anyway have fun at your concert and I can't believe you've never had jambalaya... its delicious.

02 October, 2007 09:02  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

concerts are fun. yeah, the jerky and sausage is delicous. i've put off eating the backstrap but im sure that will be tasty. did u eat any of that deer your husband shot? oh, and jambalaya is delicious, especially if u put chopped up breakfast sausage links in it.

02 October, 2007 16:41  
Blogger Shorty said...

Hey Katie did you see the picture of the place I am livinng now? I never really thought I would come to this, but I am living in 156 square feet! I will have to post pictures of the inside! That will make you laugh!

02 October, 2007 18:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home