04 October 2007

Happy Thursday!

I think Thursday is generally a happy day. There are 2 good reasons for this:
1) Tomorrow is Friday
2) The Office is on NBC

I had a fabulous day today. For a while, I was enjoying my new position where I am a lot less busy, but then I started getting bored and craving the constant business. Well, today my teams finished up the last day of learning how to build IRA's and ESA's. I was coaching them and answering questions *almost* all day and I LOVED it! Tomorrow they'll start setting up real accounts which is very exciting. Also, it means I'll be even more busy! :)

Since Jay doesn't update his blog, I should also tell everyone that he got a job!!!! Well, I guess to be perfectly honest, he doesn't actually HAVE it yet. He has to pass the drug test first. I know they say not to count your chickens before they hatch, but I'm gonna go ahead with this one. He should be starting at WalMart Distribution Center later this month. He'll be on the same shift as Zachary and he'll be working in...um...order filling? I think that's it. Not entirely sure though.

3 days till the David Crowder concert! :)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Thursday are good except not for your reasons. Grey's is on and tomorrow is bagel day. Hey, you get to start coming to Friday bagels when you get home. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

04 October, 2007 18:17  
Blogger Kayla said...

I also like Thursday because Thursday I have only 2 classes and also because the office is on and I think that we should convince Brenda to watch the Office instead of Grey's but I don't think she'll go for that. However, I'm pretty sure Michael's story about his fake brother that stole his blue jeans was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Did you watch the 30 rock episode last night? I didn't, but I meant to just to see what the big deal was about.

05 October, 2007 10:19  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Kayla, you can watch last night's 30 Rock online. I didn't see it yet, either.

Jay, congrats on the job. Hopefully, it will be a good one. No pizza, but you cannot have everything.

Have fun with IRAs and ESAs. That certainly sounds fun. I wish I could do that. I have Tivo'd The Office, but not watched it yet. I do not have any chickens, nor am I counting any. I DO have drugs, but am weaning off them rapidly.

05 October, 2007 11:49  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

order filling is good cause you get to make work for people. i'm in shipping so i receive whatever the orderfillers send me, in short i stand behind a conveyor belt all day. congrats on the new job though jay, i commented on your wifes blog cause u dont update yours. orientation is soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

06 October, 2007 17:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a huge fan of Thursdays because they are not Fridays and we are almost always really busy at work on Thursdays (which means I have to help with physical labor)

06 October, 2007 19:39  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Congratulations on the job and I agree that Thursdays are a good day...one step closer to the weekend.

09 October, 2007 12:13  
Blogger Kayla said...

So... how was the concert??

10 October, 2007 10:24  
Blogger Kayla said...

I hate to be little Johnny raincloud, but it is no longer Thursday and I'm dying to know how the concert went. That spells... update.

15 October, 2007 20:40  
Blogger Kayla said...

The amount of time that has gone by since your last point is absolutely unacceptable! I know we're not all as chatty as I am putting out three posts a week (but who is?) but I still think an effort could be made to at least post something.

29 October, 2007 10:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home