01 November 2007

quick catch up

Okay, when I posted before, I was very excited about the David Crowder concert. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I have only one (blurry) picture of him, which my friend was nice enough to send me.
Also, here is a picture of me with the chicks I went with to the concert. Krystle, Chandra and...I forget that other girl's name. Don't really know her, but she's a friend of Krystle's.

The next exciting event (or at least the next one I'm going to blog about) was taking a week off work to go see my family in NV. It was a blast, only would've been better if my husband could have come. I saw Grandmom and Granddad for the first time since 2002! And of course, Emily was the cutest thing ever!

The Monday I returned to work (the 29th) I turned in my resignation. It was horribly sad and hard, but my boss was really sweet and understanding. My last day is the 14th, and Zachary will be flying in on the 16th so we can start the drive "home" eeeaaarly on the 17th.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Yay! Thanks for coming! I'm glad the concert was fun. But I bet it wasn't as fun as you coming here! Miss you already!

02 November, 2007 15:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I intend to be there, but don't you "forget" that I am coming in since it will be cussin' late!

03 November, 2007 11:00  
Blogger Alison said...

Hope your last two weeks are good and I bet you can't wait to see your hubby again. I will pray for you guys on that long drive!!!

03 November, 2007 11:28  
Blogger Kayla said...

Thanks for the post.

03 November, 2007 15:16  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

cool! david crowder looks like a hippy?

04 November, 2007 19:41  
Blogger Shorty said...

It is hard to quit a job you actually enjoy! I miss my job, but I love being with my baby more! And my job is gone anyway so that makes it a little easier to not go back!

04 November, 2007 21:06  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I'm glad you're boss was understanding, but of course, once you are gone, everything will be your fault. It's the nature of the work-a-day world. Then again, once you are gone, what do you care? I hope your drive is quick and uneventful.

05 November, 2007 19:50  
Blogger noah! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

07 November, 2007 20:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home