23 November 2007

So...what's new?

Well, I moved to California last weekend...or, the beginning of this week. It's kind of a big deal. But most of you probably already know.
I packed up most of my apartment last Thursday and Friday. The plan was that Zachary would fly in around 11:30, we'd eat some food and then take off driving for Phoenix. His flight got delayed. By 2 stinkin' hours. And my packing was not entirely complete. Anyway, he got in at 1:30am and we ended up leaving San Antonio at about 3:45. We switched off driving so it wasn't too bad. Finally arrived in Phoenix Saturday evening, completely exhausted.
Sunday was fun, as I got to see lots of family that I hadn't seen in 5-7 years. Granddad bought TONS of Chinese food for lunch and we hung out most of the afternoon. Sunday evening we went to a chorale concert to hear Grandmom, Granddad and Uncle Randy sing. Uncle R only made it through about half (slacker!) but it was still wonderful. Zachary and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Monday, we got up early and left Phoenix at about 4:45. It seemed like the drive was way longer even though it was almost the same (actually a little shorter) than Saturday's drive. I guess just because I wanted so badly to be here!! Anyway, we did *finally* arrive!! I got to see my man after 2 and 1/2 long months without him!
I'm tired of writing, so I'm gonna post this now without finishing. If I wait to finish, it will probably never get posted.
So...ta daa!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Hey, you finally updated! I did not know you had moved to CA so you see, it really was a useful post after all.

24 November, 2007 11:05  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Well, I'm glad you got to see family, and I'm glad you're back with your man. And I'm also glad your computer is working so that you can be online for posting and chatting! :)

25 November, 2007 13:06  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I was glad to hear you got to spend Thanksgiving with your hubby. Keep us updated as you guys get settled back at home!

27 November, 2007 09:15  
Blogger Zachary said...

Nice to have you here?

27 November, 2007 11:20  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Glad you finally made it CA with your fam!

27 November, 2007 12:49  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Good, but does Jay know about your man? Anyway, it was good to see you after 5+ years. And sorry about the concert. I'll try to be completely well before you attend your next Chorale event.

27 November, 2007 12:53  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

It was so nice to finally meet you! I am glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with your husband!

27 November, 2007 16:20  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

sweet deal. u made it in time for skiing too, that is if they ever get some snow.

28 November, 2007 16:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home